Skill Level: Beginner
Preparation Time: 5 Minutes
- 24 pretzels Small (twisted)
- 36 marshmallows Miniature
- 12 HERSHEY'S KISSES Brand Milk Chocolates
- 1. Heat oven to 350°F. Line cookie sheet with parchment paper or foil.
- 2. Place one pretzel for each pretzel s'more desired on prepared sheet. Top each pretzel with 3 marshmallows and another pretzel.
- 3. Bake 4 to 5 minutes or until marshmallows soften and begin to puff. Remove from oven and gently press chocolate on each top pretzel. Allow treats to sit several minutes in order for chocolate pieces to melt enough to adhere to pretzels and to soften slightly. Treats are best if eaten while chocolate piece is still soft.
For Hershey's Kisses Chocolate, Click Here